Saturday, July 24, 2010

A 27 year old small round chair!

My chithi  was working as a teacher in a govt school in courtallam.My brother was her apple pie.She will be at home every weekend and both together..would go to each and every temple around.When my brother was 2 yr old she came home with a small round chair.since then there has been a special place for the chair at home! 

Me and my brother have a difference of 7 yrs.Once i got into this world the ownership automatically got transferred. :D :D.Since then it became my favorite!


this small kiddy kiddy chair was even tormented by my mama's and chithapa's! :( Anyone visiting us will have a desire to sit on this little one!More than me and my brother my Mama's and Chithappa's utilised the chair!:( poor thing :'( It did manage all the weight! :(

Few days back i went to the terrace and took all my play things out... and I did find the chair over there.We are having a house renovation going on.Once it is over am planning to bring this chair downstairs and do an exclusive renovation !:))



No comments:

Post a Comment